Contractors can provide information about their company, add their logo, company website, and provide social media information. Once this information is provided, it can be edited at any time.
Click the Profile option on the MyCAT Marketplace navigation bar
In the About section, click in the text field to add information about your company
In the Company Logo section, Click the file icon to upload your company's
logo Files can be JPEG or PNG and no larger than 1000 x 1000 pixels
You can remove or change your logo at any time
4. In the Company Website section, click the text box to add your company's website information
5. In the DBA (Doing Business As) section, click the text field to add your business's assumed, trade, or fictitious name
6. In the Legal Company Name section, click the text field to add the official name of the person or entity that owns the company
7. In the Company Email Address field, click the text field to add email information
8. In the Company Phone Number field, click the text field to add phone information
9. In the After-Hours Business Phone field, click the text field to add phone information for
10. In the Social Media Sites field, click the text field to add social media information. Be sure to check out the video in this section to learn more about how to sync your social media profile and ratings.
This will complete your Profile.
Need help adding your service area? Click the button below for additional assistance.