If you arrive at a jobsite and realize you aren’t qualified for all or even parts of the job, complete the following steps:
- If you started the timer, tap pause.
- Call 855-YO-HOMEE and connect with an Order Management Coordinator to let them know that you aren’t qualified.
If you can complete some of the work but not all, we will talk to the consumer to confirm if they want you to complete the partial work now or have a different Pro come out that’s more qualified to complete all the work at once.
If you cannot connect with an Order Management Coordinator, please call 855-YO-HOMEE and connect with the Pro Recruiting team.
- If the consumer is present, let them know that you aren’t qualified to complete the work and that they’ll be receiving a call from HOMEE on the next steps.
- Don’t start any work until you have received confirmation from us on next the steps.
- If, after speaking with HOMEE, the consumer chooses to have a different Pro come out for the job, suspend the job, and leave the jobsite.
If you’re unable to connect with someone from the HOMEE team, don’t start any work. Let the consumer know that you aren’t qualified and that they’ll need to reach out to Customer Support to request a qualified pro. Suspend the job and leave the jobsite.