You are required to leave a rating for each job you complete. Your rating should reflect your overall experience during the job with the consumer. The following questions should be considered when leaving a rating.
- Were they friendly?
- Did they provide adequate job notes so that you could successfully complete the work?
- Were they reasonable with their expectations?
- Did they review your work to ensure you met those expectations before you left?
- Did you have access to the property, or did you have to wait unnecessarily for access?
- Were they available in a timely manner to answer any questions?
Consumers will never see the rating you give (and vice versa). All feedback is anonymous and reviewed by our team.