Scheduled jobs are released to the network 2 hours before your designated arrival window.
To schedule a job in the HOMEE app:
- Open the HOMEE app.
- Under the Request Service tab, select a service.
- Select a reason for the service, then tap Next.
- Add detailed notes, photos, and videos of the service needed, then tap Next.
- Enter the job location or select one from the list of saved properties, then tap Next.
- Tap the pencil icon next to Scheduled Request, then tap Schedule.
- Select a date and time, then tap Save.
- Review the job overview, then tap Schedule Request.
To schedule a job in Workshop:
- From any Jobs page, click + Add Work Order.
- Confirm that the selected Organization and Manager is correct.
- Enter the job location or select an existing property.
- Enter the resident name and phone number if relevant, then click Next.
- Enter a reference number, if relevant.
- Select a priority.
- Select a service and a reason.
- Enter details about your request and add attachments to help us select the best Pro for the job, then click Next.
- Select Send to Network and choose the network type. You can also select Send to Pro to send the job to a specific Pro.
- Click the Scheduled Release checkbox, then select a date and time.
- Enter a not-to-exceed amount, then click Next.
- Review the work order details, then click Send.