Did you just sign a lease at a property that uses HOMEE to service maintenance requests? Great! After you’ve created an account, you can join an existing property to begin requesting jobs.
Ways to add a property to your account:
- Accept an email or SMS invitation from a property owner
- Join your property automatically using a property code
To add a property code in the HOMEE app:
- Open the HOMEE app.
- Tap the Menu.
- Select your profile.
- Tap Add Property.
- Tap Own or Rent.
- Enter the property code, then tap Submit.
To add a company code in Workshop:
- From Workshop, click your profile picture in the top right.
- Click + Add Property.
- Click Resident, then click Next.
- Enter the property code, then click Submit Code.
Once you’ve entered your property code, you will have to wait for your property manager to confirm you as a resident on their account.