- From any Jobs page, click + Add Work Order.
- Confirm that the selected Organization and Manager is correct. This field will default to your organization and user account and cannot be edited.
- Enter the job location or select an existing property.
- Enter the resident name and phone number if relevant, then click Next.
- Enter a reference number, if relevant.
This can be an order number, P.O. number, or any other ID that helps you compare HOMEE work orders to your records.
- Select a priority.
- Select a service and a reason.
- Enter details about your request and add attachments to help us select the best Pro for the job, then click Next.
- Select Send to Network and choose the network type. You can also select Send to Pro to send the job to a specific Pro.
- Choose when you want to send the job to our network.
If left unchecked, the work order will be released right away. If you check Scheduled Release, you’ll need to choose a future date and time for your request to be sent. Keep in mind, this is not the time the Pro will arrive on site.
- Enter a not-to-exceed amount, then click Next.
If the total cost of the job reaches the not-to-exceed limit, we'll pause the timer and the Pro will reach out for next steps.
- Review the work order details, then click Send.
You’ve sent your work order, great! Now you can sit back, relax, and monitor its progress right from Workshop.