To take jobs on the HOMEE network, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a smartphone with a data plan. You'll be managing all your jobs through the HOMEE Pro app, which is compatible with iOS and Android.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid government photo ID.
- Provide your own transportation, equipment, and tools.
- Provide personal information for an ID and background check: name, date of birth, address, and a U.S. social security number.
- Have a bank account with a financial institution. This is not required for employees of managed workforces.
- Have at least one year of experience in your chosen trade and hold a trade license or work under someone else’s license as part of a managed workforce. If you do not have a trade license, you will only be able to accept handyman jobs.
Additionally, all jobs taken on the HOMEE network must be covered by General Liability Insurance. If you do not have an annual policy, you will be required to opt-in to short-duration insurance when accepting a job.